Monday, November 2, 2009

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning...

Well, I am entering a new stage of life. I am going on an adventure with God. An adventure of Faith, radical obedience and whole hearted commitment.

I have been following God for 17 years now, but there are signposts and markers along the way. I feel that I have just past another marker and thus begin the next leg of my journey.

I don't quite know where this journey will go, end up or lead to, but I know that I am committed to it. I know that it MAY include a physical journey to other places, but I know it WILL include an emotional journey, further spiritual enlightenment and greater social responsibility.

I am going to enjoy it. I need to enjoy it. I need to change. I need to let God continue to make me more like Him and closer to who He has created me to be. I need to become more aware of what it is to act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with God (Micah 6:8 – Justice, Mercy & Spirituality).

So pray for me, pray for those I meet on the journey that they will give me wisdom for my travel bag and that I can shine a light. If I get a bit lost or lazy, please feel free to prod me. I no longer want to ‘kick against the goads’.

See you on the path!

Bless ya!
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment